Basketball - WYBL Spring League
For more information regarding COVID-19 updates, click here.
This program has been canceled. For information about refunds please contact program director Derek Jarmon at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The spring session of the Wicomico Youth Basketball League is a team-entry-only league for girls and boys 14 & under.
This recreational league provides players an opportunity to spend time developing and honing their skills, while still having the freedom to travel with their off-season teams on weekends.
- Monday nights: Girls games
- Wednesday nights: Boys games
- Age Group(s): Girls & Boys, 14 & Under
- Date(s): Season: April 6 - May 13, 2020
- Time(s): Games start at: 6 p.m., 7 p.m. & 8 p.m.
- Location(s): Salisbury Middle School, 607 Morris St Salisbury, MD 21801
- Registration Dates: Jan. 15 - March 23, 2020 (Late registration March 24-27, 2020)
- Program Fee(s): $350 per team
- Late Fee: $25 per team (Late registration March 24-27, 2020)
- Contact: Youth Sports Program Director Derek Jarmon 410-548-4900 x113 email@example.com
Current Programs & News
Sensei David Doran's karate program provides a safe, disciplined learning environment geared toward maximizing human potential. New sessions begin each month. - Read More
A new inclusive playground
Plans have been unveiled for the new inclusive playground. Construction is scheduled to begin at the Henry S. Parker Athletic Complex in 2021. - Read More
The Next Step Fitness Program
The Next Step Fitness Program is a drop-in program designed for participants over the age of 50. - Read More