Basketball - WYBL Presents Shore Hoops Summer Camp
The Wicomico Youth Basketball League presents Shore Hoops Summer Camp. Boys and girls of all skill levels have the opportunity to learn from Butch Waller, head coach of the Wicomico High School Boy's Basketball team. Participants will learn and develop fundamental skills and age-appropriate game strategies. Waller and his staff will break down drills and game situations, and enhance participants’ basketball IQ.
Lunch will be provided each day.
Be sure to take advantage of the year-long special offers linked above from our partner DICK’S Sporting Goods. These offers can be used in stores NOW, and the link is specific to our organization. Every Season Starts at DICK’S Sporting Goods!
- Age Group(s): Group 1: ages 9-11 and Group 2: ages 12-14
- Date(s): July 11-15
- Time(s): 9 a.m.-3 p.m. (check-in starts at 8:30 a.m.)
- Location(s): Maggs Gymnasium on Salisbury University campus
- Registration Dates: April 1-July 8
- Program Fee: $155 per participants (includes daily lunch and camp t-shirt). Need-based scholarships are available; application deadline is June 19.
- Late Fee:
- Contact: Andrew Bugas, 410-548-4900 x113, firstname.lastname@example.org
Current Programs & News
Little League Challenger Division
Little League Challenger is an adaptive baseball program for individuals with physical and intellectual challenges. Players from Wicomico, Worcester and Somerset counties can register for this program. - Read More
Adult & Youth Chess Tournaments
Test your skills against other players in the community. Be the one to announce the final "Checkmate!" - Read More
Kids Klub After School
Located in four elementary schools for the 2022-2023 school year, the Kids Klub After School program is providing affordable after school programming for youth ages 5-12. - Read More